Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Tyranny of the Blank Page

After mulling about what to put on this blog and in what structure ( for fear of appearing in some way disorganised) I have decided to administer to it in an entirely ad hoc manner.
As a brief introduction I ought to credit Freedom & Whisky with not only getting me thinking about blogging (albeit a good while ago) but also promoting two things that I value greatly and are all too often taken for granted in today's society.
So much for inspiration. For much of the gritty electron mechanics that go into producing these creations then I can suggest that the blog special report at the much maligned Grauniad is as good a place as any that I have found for the neophyte to make a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Creative Commons Licence
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.